Sunday 25 December 2016

Solidifying the knowledge gained.

When we came back from Hampi, as I was looking into characters and issues, I started to think into that direction and what came to mind first were caricatures!
I thought why not present Mundane everyday activities of these people in an interesting way.
So I had thought of making a book, but as our course says Temple town Tales, for the cover I thought why not make a 3d temple itself. So my product/book says Temple town tales, it has a simplified structure of Gopuram as lid of a box and box has 10 chosen stories from my experience with caricatures of people with their interesting and catchy dialogues and at the back of each caricature card is the story of that person. 
For creating experience of Hampi Bazar where I did research mostly, I thought of making books with doodles of Hampi. We had learnt a few book binding techniques in workshop conducted by Eduardo Rivera.







In the box, half white and half black colour denotes either complete support of people in an issue or completely against an issue.









No comments:

Post a Comment