Sunday 18 December 2016

Lets click!

After seeing works of Eduardo who is a photographic artist, I realised how important it was to build a sequence in a project, a story which connects to people and in a frame everything matters and everything says something. I also realised that Randomness could mean a lot. It is not always about something being in perfectly defined boundaries. Sometimes it is all about breaking the boundaries.

Hence inspired by his works, I photographed y surroundings from ants eye view. Ant has a different view to everything which is very important. Whatever it sees seems large to it, which is why need to view from ant’s eye view too, growing up we forget that the world is large, we just think about ourselves and others seem so small to us. And also in being an ant we could notice unnoticeable details of a space we cant see with human eyes. So here is my collection of selected photographs from ant’s eye view. 


Should I swim, should I sink?
(Inside of a wine bottle)

Because the whole world lies in one single bowl.
 Till when will you try to get out?

(Inside of a steel pipe)

Green goes black.

Work peddle

No comments:

Post a Comment